Friday, May 17, 2019

Administrative Post May 17, 2019


This week-end is a holiday in Canada, where I live, so I'm taking a well deserved holiday.

I will enter a shortened post on Monday May 20th.

Nothing has changed in my forecast.

A brief post on May 20, 2019.

SP500
Short term the SP500 appears ready to move lower. I was looking for a low May 17 to May 21 +- 3 tds.

It may find support around 2,813 at the 78.6 Fib retracement. A move through support would mark the move down I have been waiting for.

It may find resistance around 2,954. This may mark the high for some time.

Following is a daily chart for the SP500.



Gold
Gold may get support around 1273 although Gold does not look good going forward.

Crude

Generally moving sideways and OPEC is going to hold at current production levels.


13 comments:

  1. Please come back soon! I am lost without your weekly posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sir. S&P500 like you said that it would be a low around May 21st,2019 right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have entered a brief post. I'm looking at May 21st for the SP500.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What u m mean sir? S&p is moving up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch the SP500 closely. It may be going up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sir. S&p500 is moving down. Like a low around May 21?

      Delete
  6. Hi sir. S&P500 looks like to have a low?

    ReplyDelete
  7. us needs to raise the interst rates and flip the yield curve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raising interest rates with all this debt causes other problems.

      Delete
  8. I'm am analyzing what is going on so I can have a meaningful post this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your hard working. Many traders are under pressure because of going long orders

      Delete